This Ice Maker Pump Insulated Drain Hose measures 10-ft L and is compatible with several ice maker brands and models; check to see if your model number is compatible before ordering. This universal part can be used when more than the standard distance exists between the appliance and the drain. Installing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the ice maker and novice repair experience. You must unplug the ice maker or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Also make sure you turn off the ice maker's water supply.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Ice Maker Pump Insulated Drain Hose
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver (item 3527472) and standard pliers
- 30-Day Return Policy
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.