This Dishwasher Architect® Series Handle creates a sleek, customized look for your appliance. Compatible with many dishwasher models and brands, the universal kit includes (1) curved stainless-steel towel handle, (2) mounting screws and installation instructions. Size: approx. 20-in L. Check to see if your model number is compatible. Installation of this kit will require basic hand tools and no disassembly of the appliance. You must unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. You must also turn off the dishwasher's water supply before installation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Dishwasher Architect® Series Handle
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver (item 3527472)
- 30-Day Return Policy
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.